Like what I said before, some of the children are really persistent. They are very determined not to do their homework. No matter how hard you cane them, their books are also empty in the next day. I have to find a solution as the headmistress will check the children's books. I do not want to get myself a scolding.
Therefore, I have found a way to deal with them. Do you know what subjects they like most? PJ, Computer and music. I will check their timetable every morning, and ask them to finish their homework in the staff room during those periods. You can see how reluctant they are when I call their name before they go for those classes. (I have a complete list recording all those students who have not passed up their homework)
This method really works! They finish their homework in staff room and make my life easy. They also start to do their homework at home because they do not want miss those classes anymore.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment