Star Education Fair was held on last Sunday. I went to KLCC with my dad by bus. For your information, I am really a SLEEPING QUEEN.(you can ask my classmates if you do not believe) I was sleeping during the whole journey to K.L.
This was the first time I tried LRT in Malaysia. I have tried Singapore and Australia one before and I think Malaysia one is not so good. :p
Well, it was not so crowded like PC Fair but I still spent a lot of time there. I got a lot of free gifts also, such as pens, highlighters, calendar, bookmarks,note books etc. Oh ya, especially plastic bags.HAHA.
I am interested in pharmacy and accounting course. So my dad and I were busy comparing the universities. I really do not know what my interest is. That's why I cannot make any decision. But I think my STPM result can give me answer.
I went to Kinokuniya after I finished my dinner. I bought a book entitled " The Secret" which was recommended by my English teacher, Pn. Pres. I haven't read the book yet because I am really busy recently. My school headmistress is retiring soon. I have to train the students for performance.
Tired..
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment