RockYou FXText

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Preparation For My Teaching Life

Today I had a meeting in school since 9a.m. But I was not listening carefully actually because I watched Naruto until too late last night. Okay, this is not a very good example. Anyway I am not yet a teacher right? (have to wait a few hours later) :p

Then 3p.m. there was another meeting in PPD. It was just like a lullaby. I put my notebook on my thigh and hold a pen. I was looking down at my book and I fell asleep. After the meeting, a guy who was sitting next to me praised me for being so hardworking because he thought that I was recording about the meeting. Oh my god...

At night, I went for taekwondo class. I shouldn't go. Now my whole body is aching especially my hands and legs. It was torturing and tiring. I do not feel like moving anymore.

Time to sleep. Gotta wake up early in the morning as the school is quite far from my house. I wonder whether I can stand of those children..

No comments: