RockYou FXText

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Future

I have not been updating my blog for a long time. I was busy thinking about my future plan as I got my STPM result on 11th March.

It was a sunny day... Ok, we skip this part. Anyway I did not get 4A ( as expected ) because I was "killed" by Biology again as I got B+ for it. The history during SPM has repeated. Haih.

However it can considered as OK as I will not face any problem in applying for any course in private university or college. Just that I have to PAY MORE. As study loan is available, I think I still can afford it. The most important thing is WHAT I WANT TO STUDY.

One and a half year, I have gone through so much of hardship with my friends. I think everybody had put a lot of effort for this exam. Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology killed a lot of my brain cells. It caused hormonal problem and that's why I am having obesity. Ok ok, I admit I am just trying to find excuses for eating a lot.

Medicine or pharmacy? I have been thinking for a long time.. Finally, I made up my mind. I have chosen accountancy. Surprising? Is it a waste for my STPM? I do not know.

I know I am not interested in working in lab so I did not consider Bioengineering at all. I am alright with medicine but it is quite a tiring job and I do not have any passion. Therefore, I want to give it a try in business world.

I am not sure whether i will regret in future. Just do my best, I have been telling myself as I have made a choice. ALL THE BEST to myself.

No comments: