RockYou FXText

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Life In Multimedia University

My blog is so abondoned ya..haha..

Since 8th June, I have started my Uni life in Multimedia University ( MMU ) which is located in Bukit Beruang, Malacca. The campus is not as big as I thought but the facilities is good, I must say. It is quite clean also.(you know,private school,we pay a lot)

My main major is accounting and I went for 5 hours of classes altogether. ( because I am accepted by Universiti Putra Malaysia) I paid RM500 as deposit. It means 1 hour costs me RM100. Sigh..

I had my classes at Faculty of Business and Law. The class is quite big, almost 150++ of us in a hall. Everyone seemed so excited because it was a new beginning. We also had our lectures in CLC. I got myself a few new friends here especially Regina who is a very sweet girl.

I skipped the orientation week so most of the time I had to depart early from where I stayed because I might be lost. When I went for my taekwondo class, I spent almost half an hour wandering in the campus because I did not know where the tennis court was located. It was 8pm and there was nobody for me to ask. It was a very tiring practice for that day. I suffered for 2 more hours. The instructor kept looking at us and I could not be lazy. I felt like my legs were not longer mine. Pity..

The food here..erm..ok la..but quite expensive..I miss my mummy's cooking..

Oh ya..The place I stayed is Ixora Apartment. It is very near to our school. It takes only 1 minute to reach our school back door. I am staying in Blok A, 17th floor. It is my first time staying in such a tall building. There are 4 rooms in my apartment, 2 bath rooms, 1 living room, kitchen and balcony which has a good view. My room is totally new because there was no one staying before. Sze Ying is my roommates who studied in STK also. There are 6 more girls in my apartment, Wan Li ( who has gone to UKM), Eunice, Jeffue, Xin Yu, Ying Kun and Li Ting. We had a good time here. Sometimes we went swimming together and enjoyed ourselves soaking in the pool for 3 hours!

I must say I have started to love this place but I have to leave. Goodbye, my two-week-home..

No comments: